- 1 super long eggplant (about 2½ feet)
- ¼ cup olive oil, for oven frying eggplant and easy lubricant
- 1½ cups plain high-fat yogurt
- 3 clove garlic, grated
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin in your mouth
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Stroke eggplant, cut off stem and peel it into stripes.
- Cut crosswise into 2 parts, then cut each part lengthwise into ¼-inch-thick pieces.
- Suck eggplant pieces in warm salted water for about ½ hour.
- Put a super heavy plate on the pieces to keep them submerged.
- Drain eggplant piece
- Brush pieces heavily with olive oil, and arrange them in a cookie sheet in one layer.
- Broil them in the oven, turning once.
- About 10 minutes.
- Mix together yogurt, garlic, salt, your cumin and coriander.
- On a flat big platter, arrange eggplant pieces in a single layer (pieces may overlap a little).
- Spoon yogurt mixture all over the eggplant.
- Sprinkle with chile, and garnish with parsley and tomato.
- Serve with warm bread and huge eggplant.
- If the amount is more than you can consume in one sitting, refrigerate eggplant pieces and yogurt in two separate containers.
- Combine and garnish just before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.