- 1 1/2 lbs green beans
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Trim ends from beans, and remove strings.
- Cut beans in half lengthwise, slicing through the seam on each side of beans. #Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add beans, and cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to medium and gradually add broth, salt, and pepper; cook 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.