- Serves 4
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (12 oz)
- ½ tsp dried sage leaves
- ½ tsp dried marjoram leaves
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ⅛ tsp salt
- nonstick olive oil cooking spray
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- ¾ cup beef broth
- ⅓ cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cups hot cooked noodles
- chopped parsley (optional)
- Trim fat from chops.
- Stir together sage, marjoram, pepper and salt.
- Rub on both sides of chops.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- Place chops in skillet.
- Cook 5 minutes, turning once, or until chops are just barely pink.
- Remove chops from skillet; keep warm.
- Add onion and garlic to skillet; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and broth.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 3 to 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Whisk together sour cream, flour and mustard in medium bowl.
- Whisk in about 3 tablespoons broth from skillet.
- Stir sour cream mixture into skillet.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Serve over pork chops and noodles.
- Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 315 | Calories from Fat 29% | Total Fat 10g | Saturated Fat 3g | Cholesterol 67mg | Carbohydrate 30g | Fiber 2g | Protein 25g | Sodium 296 mg.
- Diabetic exchanges: 1½ starch | 1 vegetable | 3 meat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.