- 1 2/3 cup (10-oz. pkg.) REESE'S peanut butter chips
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S cocoa
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups Sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt Or Hershey's Premier white chips, divided
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place about 40 foil baking cups (2-inches in diameter) on cookie sheets.
- Stir together cocoa and oil in large bowl until smooth; stir in Sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla; stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in 1 cup peanut butter chips, reserving remaining 2/3 cup for frosting.
- Drop mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls into baking cups.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or just until set and small cracks appear on surface.
- Remove from oven; immediately place about 6 reserved peanut butter chips on center of each brownie.
- Let stand several minutes to soften; swirl melted chips with knife or spatula.
- About 3 dozen brownies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.