Makes 16 brownies.
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ½ cup thawed frozen egg substitute or 2 eggs
- 1½ teaspoons alcohol-free vanilla extract or vanilla powder
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup rice flour
- ¼ cup brown rice flour
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- confectioners sugar for garnish, optional
- Combine cocoa and oil together in small bowl until blended.
- Whisk egg substitute and vanilla 1 minute in large bowl; whisk in sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in cocoa mixture, rice flour, brown rice flour and nuts.
- Pour mixture into lightly greased 8-inch square pan.
- Bake in 350°F oven 20 to 25 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool brownies in pan on wire rack.
- Dust with confectioners sugar, if desired.
- Cut into 16 squares.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.