- 1 tsp margarine
- 3/4 cup Shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup Diced green pepper
- 3/4 cup Sliced fresh Mushrooms
- 6 x egg whites, beaten
- 2 x eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup Skim milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground pepper
- 3 cup Cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- corn tortillas (optional) warmed
- Melt margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat .
- Add carrots, green pepper, and Mushrooms; cook 2 minutes.
- Combine egg whites, eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper in small bowl. R
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables.
- Add rice and Cheese; stir to gently separate grains.
- Heat 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately or spoon mixture into warm corn tortillas, if desired.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.