A crisp alternative to the plain bruschetta, this bold bread recipe is mixed with real tomatoes, herbs, chicken, and meat and is great on appetizers as it keeps a robust taste with the bread and poultry.
- 1 can (14 ½ oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained or (2 ¾ cup tomatoes)
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Stove Top stuffing mix for chicken
- ½ cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 cup Kraft shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat an oven to 400° F.
- Place tomatoes in a medium bowl.
- Add stuffing mix,water and garlic; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened. Set aside.
- Place chicken in a 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with the basil and cheese. Top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve hot and plain.
Nutritional information Edit
Nutrition per serving (recipe only):
- 310 Calories | 7 g Total Fat | 3 g Saturated Fat | 80 mg Cholesterol | 710 mg Sodium | 25 g Carbohydrate | 2 g Dietary Fiber | 4 g Sugars | 33 g Protein | Vitamin a 10% Dv | Vitamin c 15% Dv | Calcium 20% Dv | Iron 15% Dv
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.