- 1 Pound brussels sprouts
- 2 Tablespoons coarse grained mustard
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ Teaspoon salt
- Prepare and cook sprouts.
- Shake remaining ingredients in tightly covered container
- Toss with sprouts and serve immediately.
This recipe comes from an Estate Sale and were obtained when The Family Collection from The Wetzel Estate in Plano, Texas was purchased in 1982. Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.