Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 Pound brussels sprouts
- 2 Tablespoons coarse grained mustard
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ Teaspoon salt
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Prepare and cook sprouts.
- Shake remaining ingredients in tightly covered container
- Toss with sprouts and serve immediately.
Source[edit | edit source]
This recipe comes from an Estate Sale and were obtained when The Family Collection from The Wetzel Estate in Plano, Texas was purchased in 1982. Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.