Prep Time: 20 min
Cook time: ~15 min, or until hot and bubbly
Serves: 3-5, or 2-3 hungry people
Who doesn't love buffalo chicken? Whether it's a buffalo chicken sandwich, buffalo chicken wings, buffalo chicken salad... I know that I just can't get enough of the flavor. My brother and I decided we would experiment with a Buffalo Chicken casserole, and this is what we came up with. Enjoy!
- 1 store-bought rotisserie chicken
- 2 bricks of cream cheese
- 3-4 stalks of celery
- 1 cup ranch dressing (or bleu-cheese)
- 1 cup Frank's Red Hots sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese with some Mozzarella Cheese (or more if you prefer)
- While the store-bought rotisserie chicken is warm, shred the white meat and put in medium size bowl.
- Add 2 bricks of cream cheese and finely chopped celery stalks
- Add 1 cup of ranch dressing to bowl
- Add 1 cup of Frank's hot sauce to bowl
- Mix it all together gently until evenly thoroughly mixed throughout
- Put ingredients into a baking/casserole dish, and top with cheddar cheese to taste
- Bake on 350 °F until hot and bubbly.