From Menu and Recipes Week 2/11/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tbsp hot pepper sauce
- 3 tbsp white vinegar, divided
- ½ tbsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt
- pepper to taste
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 x 8" tortilla shells
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 large tomato, diced
- Whisk hot pepper sauce, 2 tbsp vinegar and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken tenders, cook until cooked through and no longer pink in the middle, 3-4 minutes per side.
- Add to the bowl with the hot sauce; toss to coat well.
- Whisk mayonnaise, yogurt, pepper and the remaining 1 tbsp vinegar in a small bowl.
- Stir in blue cheese.
- To assemble wraps: lay a tortilla on a plate.
- Spread with 1 tbsp blue cheese sauce and top with ½ of the chicken, lettuce, celery and tomato.
- Drizzle with some of the hot sauce remaining in the bowl and roll into a wrap sandwich.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.