- 3 kg chicken wings
Barbecue sauce Edit
- ½ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Louisiana Hot Sauce
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- oil - for deep frying
- In a large heavy saucepan, mix together bbq sauce ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In a frypan or wok, heat oil to 375°F (190°C).
- Deep fry a few wings at a time, until they are cooked through, about 10-15 minutes.
- Drain fried wings on absorbent towel.
- When all the wings are cooked, place them in the simmering BBQ sauce.
- Stir to coat and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.