It can be prepared in 40 Minutes and serves 4 persons.
- 1 chicken, 2½ - 3½ pounds, cut in serving pieces
- 1 teaspoon monosodium glutamate
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups bouillon
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- Sprinkle Chicken with monosodium glutamate and salt.
- Brown in melted butter in skillet on all sides.
- Add bouillon, soy sauce, ginger and celery. Cover. Simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add Onion, green pepper and Mushrooms with liquid. Cover. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add blended cornstarch and water. Cook, stirring, until thickened. Add cabbage. Cover. Cook for 3 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.