Bulalo is one such favorite soup and the hotter it is the better. It is best complemented by the marrow that is tapped out of the bone. This delightful Beef soup is a specialty of the cattle-raising region in the province of Batangas.
- 1 kilo bias ng baka (Beef shank) with bone marrow intact
- 1 big Onion, sliced
- 3 stalks leeks, sliced
- 1 package dried banana blossoms
- 2 pieces tokwa (tofu), sliced
- sauce (patis) to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
4. Season to taste with sauce and pepper, then add the beancurd.
5. Serve hot.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
preparation time and cooking time and yield