- a large Apple (yellow soft Apples are better)
- 1-2 spoonfuls butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 spoonfuls dry milk
- a splash of milk
- 1 packet or 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 packet or a few drops vanilla
- a pinch of cinnamon
- whipped cream (optional)
- Peel and cut the Apple into very thin slices. Turn the oven on to medium and put the pan in with the butter in it. When the butter is melted, take the pan out. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs with the Sugar until they rise. Add the melted butter, the flour, the dry milk, the milk, the baking powder, the vanilla and the cinnamon and beat at a low speed until well mixed. Make one layer of Apple slices in the pan and pour the cake mixture over them.
- Bake until golden let it cool completely before you invert the cake on a large plate. Serve chilled with whipped cream on top if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.