- 2-3 potatoes
- 1-2 carrots
- 1/2 celery
- 1-2 peppers
- 1/4 of a medium-sized cabbage
- 1 Onion
- 2-3 tomatoes
- 1 beetroot
- 1 spoonful flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 100g yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 100g Kashkaval(yellow cheese)
- sunflower oil
- Put the diced celery and carrots into salt boiling water together with the finely cut cabbage and peppers.
- When soft, add the diced potatoes.
- Boil the diced beetroot.
- Stew the finely chopped onion until soft, then add the flower, paprika and grated tomatoes.
- Add the mixture to the boiling vegetables and boil for another half hour.
- Add the beetroot at the end.
- Thicken with an egg beaten in yoghurt.
- Serve with finely chopped parsley and grated kashkval.
- Omit beet root
- Omit egg, yoghurt and cheese.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.