- ⅔ cup water
- ⅓ cup bulghur wheat
- 2 tbsp cashews
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ cup milk or yogurt (low-fat)
- 1 banana, sliced
- Bring to a boil in a small saucepan water and bulghur wheat.
- Simmer, covered until liquid absorbed.
- Blend to a fine powder in a blender cashews.
- Add to bulgur and blend again.
- Pour vanilla and milk or yogurt over bulghur wheat and cook 5 minutes more.
- Add the sliced banana.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per serving: 2½ starchs/bread + 1 fruit + 2 fat + ½ milk
- calories: 387; pro: 10gm; fat: 3gm; car: 71gm;
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.