- Mix the cheeses, eggs and pepper together. Set aside.
- Use a large soufflé or a deep pie dish for this one.
- Oil the bottom of the pan.
- Then put 1 sheet of filo dough and cover the bottom.
- Brush some butter over the filo dough. Repeat this again and then put some filling on.
- Repeat this until you use all of the filo dough sheets and cheese.
- Top with butter and put into a pre-heated oven at 350°F for 45–55 minutes.
- Do check from time to time and brush additional butter on the top.
- Serve in small triangles or enjoy as a dinner dish with a green salad. Ziveli!.