Serve hot with honey, jam or syrup. These are delicious for passover breakfast.
- Soak matzos in water for 10 minutes until soft.
- Put in a colander to drain and set aside.
- Beat eggs well in a large bowl.
- Squeeze all liquid out of the matzos and add to the eggs.
- Beat the mixture well.
- Heat oil (about 2 inches) in a frying pan.
- With a large spoon, drop into hot oil.
- Turn once or twice until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.