- 1kg of cream cheese and spinach ravioli (pasta dough flavoured with Oz Lemon spice)
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 300ml cream
- 100g bush tomato chutney
- 80g parmesan cheese
- 80ml white wine
- 50g butter
- 10g salt
- 20g akudjura
- In a large pot, bring to the boil 3lt of water with salt and olive oil.
- When boiling, poach the ravioli until al dente
- Finely chop the Onion and garlic, then in a saucepan, heat a little butter and sauté.
- Deglaze with white wine, reduce slightly and then add cream and bush tomato chutney.
- Reduce until slightly thickened.
- Place the cooked pasta into a chafing dish, toss the sauce and add a little Parmesan cheese.
- Garnish with the akudjura.