- 1 pack Butter Buds
- ¼ cup non-fat dry milk
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 1 egg white
- ¼ tsp salt or salt substitute
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- ⅛ tsp Sweet'n Low (sugar substitute)
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 4 tbsp oil
- Combine Butter Buds, dry milk and water.
- In a second bowl, beat egg white until foamy.
- Blend in salt, mustard, Sweet'n Low and vinegar.
- While beating slowly add oil, then butter buds mixture.
- Chill at least one hour.
- Note: use as a base for dressings and dips.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.