- 4 chicken breasts, skinned
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 tsp. garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. ginger, grated
- 1 tsp. green chili peppers, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup whipping cream, or half and half
- 1 tbsp. cilantro, finely chopped
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. In one saucepan, fry onions in butter until golden brown.
- Add garlic, ginger, chili peppers, paprika, and curry powder. Fry for a few seconds.
- Add tomato sauce, salt, black pepper and chicken, slowly bringing to a boil. Reduce heat, simmering until chicken is nearly done, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add whipping cream; stir and simmer until chicken is tender. Garnish with the cilantro.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.