This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Tassel Estate in Wylie, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 pound package powdered sugar sifted
- ¼ cup milk
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- In a small mixing bowl add melted butter to sugar then add vanilla and cinnamon.
- Add 1 teaspoon milk then mix well adding small amounts of milk until frosting is easy to spread.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.