- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups (11.5-oz pkg) Hershey's milk chocolate chips, divided
- 3/4 cup Chopped pecans, divided
- Heat oven to 350 °F. Grease 8-or 9-inch square baking pan.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla in medium bowl until fluffy; stir in flour.
- Stir in 1 cup milk chocolate chips and 1/2 cup pecans.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven.
- Immediately sprinkle remaining 1 cup chips over surface.
- Let stand 5 to 10 minutes or until chips soften; spread evenly.
- Immediately sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup pecans over top; press gently onto chocolate.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into squares. Makes about 16 squares.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.