Description[edit | edit source]
A white-hot Malaysian take on main dishes - a cheesy taste of prawns is made divine with butter and vegetables and is great with any appetizer/side dish.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- ¼ cup butter
- 500 g. medium size prawns, unshelled
- 2 garlic cloves, pounded
- ½ large onion, sliced or minced, red, white, or yellow only
- 2 tbsp. sugar, white only
- ¼ cup grated cheese (Colby, Swiss, Parmesan, Cheddar, or Monterey Jack)
- chili leaves, optional
- hot, white rice
- curry sauce
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Mix garlic, sugar and salt to prawns, mix and set aside for 15 minutes.
- heat butter in frying pan and fry prawns till cooked, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add onion and continue stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add grated cheese and cook for another minute.
- Serve hot with rice and curry. Garnish with the chili leaves, if desired.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.