Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup (about half 2.1-ounce) finely chopped Butterfinger ® candy bar, divided
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 10 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- pinch of salt
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Place 1 tablespoon Butterfinger ® pieces into each of four 6-ounce custard cups.
- Place cream, 7 tablespoons sugar and salt in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.
- Beat egg yolks in medium bowl; gradually whisk cream mixture into egg yolks.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour cream mixture through a fine sieve into prepared cups.
- Place cups in 9-inch-square baking pan; fill pan with hot water to 1-inch depth.
- Loosely cover with foil.
- Bake for about 1 hour and 30 minutes or until knife inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Remove to wire rack to cool slightly.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Sprinkle each crème brulée evenly with remaining sugar.
- Broil until sugar is melted and caramelized.
- Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.