Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- ½ cups almonds
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Braggs
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the almonds until powdered.
- Add oil, Braggs, water, vinegar, garlic, rosemary and oregano and blend until well combined.
- In a large baking dish, place the mushrooms upside down and top with onions.
- Pour sauce over and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.