This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Ritchie Estate in Balch Springs, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ cups instant oatmeal
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour sifted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ⅓ cup oil
- 2 cups blueberries
- Mix together oatmeal, flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Beat buttermilk, eggs, vanilla and oil.
- Add liquid to dry ingredients and stir until moistened.
- Fold in blueberries and spoon into preheated, lightly oiled waffle iron.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.