Wow bread in a pressure cooker!!! I never would have thought of that.
- Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- 1 egg
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- ½ tsp soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup nuts, dates and/or raisins
- 4 cups water
- In pressure cooker with rack.
- Combine egg and sugar.
- Sift flour, soda and baking powder.
- Add buttermilk alternately with sifted dry ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Add nuts and stuff.
- Turn into buttered bowl and cover with wax paper.
- Place bowl in cooker on rack with water.
- Place cover on cooker.
- Steam without pressure weight for 15 minutes, then cook at cook position for 25 minutes, allow to cool naturally.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.