- 3 pck (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz pkg) Hershey's Butterscotch Chips
- 2 tbsp milk
- 4 eggs
- Place 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S semi-sweet chocolate Chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil) in small microwave-safe bowl
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 seconds
- If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 20 seconds or until chocolate is melted and
mixture is smooth when stirred.
Graham Cracker Crust Edit
- Heat oven to 325 °F
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Graham Crackers
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or margarine in small bowl
- Prepare GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST.
- Increase oven temperature to 350 °F.
- Beat cream cheese, Sugar and flour in large bowl on medium speed of mixer until smooth.
- Place butterscotch chips and milk in small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute; stir.
- If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips
- are melted when stirred.
- Stir butterscotch mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Pour mixture over prepared crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Remove from oven to wire rack.
- With knife, immediately loosen cake from side of pan.
- Cool completely; remove side of pan.
- chocolate Drizzle:
- Drizzle over top of cheesecake.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake.
- 12 servings.
- Graham Cracker Crust:
- Press mixture onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.