Makes 6 servings.
- 1 3-1/2-ounce package butterscotch pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 2 oranges, sliced
- Combine pudding mix, milk and orange peel.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Add rice. Remove from heat; spoon into dessert dishes. Chill.
- At serving time, top with whipped cream and garnish with sliced oranges.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.