- 1 large eggplant
- 1 small chipped onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 oz margarine
- 1 small chili pepper,chipped
- 1 small tomato, diced
- salt to taste
- Cut small slits in the side of the eggplant and push in garlic.
- Roast eggplant in microwave for 20 minutes.
- Remove roasted eggplant and slice it down the middle while it is hot.
- Scoop out cooked inside with spoon and place in a plate.
- Add margarine, salt, onion, tomato and pepper.
- Mix well with a fork.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.