Makes 6 servings.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground Beef
- 1 cup chopped Onion
- 1 medium head cabbage (about 1-1/2 pounds) cut into 6 wedges
- 1 15-ounce can meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella Cheese
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Cook Beef and Onion in large oven-proof skillet over medium heat until meat is no longer pink and Onion is tender crisp; stir frequently to crumble meat.
- Arrange cabbage on top of meat mixture.
- Blend spaghetti sauce, wine and garlic salt; pour over cabbage.
- Cover tightly and bake at 350 degrees 45 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
- Sprinkle with Cheese; cover for a few minutes to melt Cheese.
- Serve over hot rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.