- 1 head cabbage
- 2 cup TVP, dry
- 1¾ cup boiling water
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp marjoram
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 each egg whites
- 1 can tomato soup, condensed
- 2 cup tomato juice
- 1 can water
- Coarsely chop cabbage and cook in 1 cup of water, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Reconstitute the TVP in the boiling water.
- Add the onion, spices, and egg whites.
- Mix the tomato juice, soup, and water, and set aside.
- Spread ½ the cabbage in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread TVP mixture on top.
- Cover with the remaining cabbage.
- Pour the tomato mixture on top.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350°F for 1½ hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.