- ¼ head cabbage, Chinese or hard white
- ½ cucumber
- ½ bunch scallions
- salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp sunflower seed oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- 2 tbsp dill, chopped
- Wash and drain the cabbage and cut it across in thin strips.
- Pile it into a salad bowl.
- Peel the cucumber and cut it in half lengthwise, then in semi-circular slices.
- Slice the spring onions (scallions), using the white bulb and the best of the green leaves.
- Mix all together and add salt and pepper.
- Stir in the oil and vinegar and mix thoroughly.
- Shell the eggs, cut it in half lengthwise, then in semi-circular slices.
- Mix lightly into the salad, adding the chopped dill at the same time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.