Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 – 8 servings
- 1 small head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 small head green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 small clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp sugar
- ⅛ tsp white pepper
- ¼ cup salad oil
- chopped parsley, for garnish
- In large bowl, combine cabbages and scallions.
- In med bow, mix until smooth, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, dill, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper.
- Using whisk or fork, gradually beat in oil until well combined.
- Mix dressing lightly with cabbage mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 – 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.