- 1 medium size cabbage
- 1 small mixed pkg. chicken thighs, and drum sticks
- ½ lb ham cubes
- 1 lb beef stew meat
- 3 – 4 tsp Hunt's tomato paste
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt, if desired
- 2 bouillon cubes, chicken
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- vegetable oil
- meat tenderizer
- Cut off stem at cabbage head. Cut cabbage in 4 quarters. Chop up each into large hunks.
- Season chicken with extra salt. Separately, season beef with meat tenderizer, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat some vegetable oil in a frying pan. Fry chicken and meat together until golden brown or firm. Put contents in a bowl.
- Reduce heat to low. Pour oil in pot to cook cabbage. Put in cabbage. Fry cabbage until stiffness is limbo. Raise temperature to moderate. Stir constantly.
- Put in onions, salt, pepper, and tomato paste. Stir and simmer for about 4 minutes. Stir at least once.
- Add chicken, beef stew meat, and ham cubes. Stir and let it simmer for about 4 minutes. Again, stir at least once.
- Add water. water should be an inch above contents. Stir.
- Stir occasionally. When contents begin to thicken, reduce heat. Watch it carefully to prevent sticking at bottom. When contents begin to stick, turn off heat. It is ready to serve
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.