- ½ pound bacon
- 1 large head red cabbage, shredded
- 1 small head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
- Drain, crumble and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cabbage and dressing.
- Toss and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, toss together chilled cabbage and dressing with cauliflower, French-fried onions, bacon and pepper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.