Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1⅔ cups hot water
- 1 pkg (6 oz) Stove Top stuffing mix for chicken
- 1½ lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (14 oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Add hot water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
- Set aside.
- Place chicken, peppers and onions in a 9x13 baking dish; mix lightly.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over chicken mixture; top with prepared stuffing.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.