- 1 Chicken
- 6 medium russet potatoes
- 1 lb whole leaf chard or spinach
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 Onion
- 4 Chicken boullion cubes
- 1 cup of beer
- Cut Chicken as you would for BBQ'ing, only half the meatier pieces.
- Rinse and peel the potatoes and quarter.
- Break the chard or spinach into individual leaves and wash carefully.
- In a stock pan add oil and onions and brown until soft.
- Add Chicken, boullion and enough water to fill pot two-thirds full.
- Boil until meat is thoroughly cooked. Skim oil from top of water.
- Add beer, potatoes and cook until almost tender but not mushy.
- Add chard or spinach just long enough to soften.
- Serve with rice and finadeni.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.