This is on fire LITERALLY!
- 8 sugar cubes
- zest of 1 orange
- zest of ½ lemon
- 1 small stick cinnamon
- ½ tsp whole cloves
- ½ cup brandy or bourbon
- 3 cups hot, freshly brewed dark roast coffee, preferably with chicory
- Rub sugar cubes with orange and lemon zest.
- Place sugar cube in each of 8 demitasse cups or small mugs.
- Heat cinnamon stick, orange and lemon zests, cloves and brandy together in chafing dish.
- Flame mixture by igniting with a long match, and carefully add hot coffee.
- Stir, and ladle mixture into prepared cups.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.