Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: River Road Recipes IV
- Makes 12 to 14 servings
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark roast coffee or coffee extract, at room temperature
- 1 liter ginger ale, at room temperature
- 1 liter club soda, at room temperature
- 2 cups half and half
- ½ gallon vanilla ice cream
- Combine the sugar, coffee, ginger ale, club soda, and half and half in a large punch bowl.
- Mix well.
- Fold in the ice cream and ladle into punch bowls.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.