This crispy, spicy catfish makes the perfect companion to the vegetable crunch of the mellow cabbage slaw.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- For 4 servings
- 3½ cups thinly sliced red or green cabbage
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 1½ tablespoons cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1½ teaspoons dried thyme
- 1½ teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) catfish fillets
- 1 tablespoon butter or stick margarine
- 4 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl; cover and chill.
- Combine flour and next 7 ingredients (flour through red pepper) in a shallow dish.
- Dredge fillets in flour mixture.
- Melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add fillets; saute 5 minutes.
- Turn fillets over; cook 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Heat the tortillas according to package directions.
- Cut each catfish fillet lengthwise into 4 pieces.
- Arrange 4 fillet pieces on each tortilla; top each serving with about ¾ cup slaw, and roll up.
Nutritional information Edit
Serving size: 1 wrap.
- calories 397 (27% from fat) | fat 11.7g (sat 3.7g, mono 3.9g, poly 2.7g) | protein 35.6g | carb 36.6g | fiber 3g | chol 106mg | iron 4.7mg | sodium 918mg | calc 126mg
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.