Cajun artichoke Balls
- 1 6-Ounce Jar Marinated artichoke Hearts, Drained And Finely Chopped
- 1 14-Ounce Can artichoke Hearts, Packed in water, Drained And Finely Chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon garlic Juice
- 1 Tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 -1 Teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/2 Teaspoon Tabasco
- 1 1/2 Cups Italian Seasoned Breadcrumbs
- 3 oz Grated Parmesan cheese
In a Large Bowl, Beat eggs With Reserved Marinade And Blend With GarlicJuice, worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, And Tabasco. Add Artichokes AndBreadcrumbs. Form Little Balls And Roll Each Ball in Grated Cheese.Refrigerate. Place on Lightly Greased Baking Sheet And Bake in a 300 DegreePreheated Oven 7 to 10 Minutes. Serve Immediately.
Can be Refrigerated For up to One Week.