Can you believe Buffalo wings kicked up with a Cajun mix? Use your heat index to judge how hot you want!
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ – ½ cup hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 – 2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ – 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper or hot red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 10 chicken wings, cut up two pieces from each wing with the tips discarded defrosted washed and towel dried
- blue cheese salad dressing
- vegetable oil, for frying
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375°F.
- Combine the butter, hot sauce, and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Heat until the butter is melted and the ingredients are well blended.
- Set aside.
- Combine the flour, Cajun spice mix recipe in a large zip lock bag put the wings into the bag shake to coat each wing evenly.
- Put the wings in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Helps adhered flour to wings.
- Put all the wings into the hot oil and fry them for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the oil to a paper towel to drain.
- As soon as drained into the hot sauce mixture stir to coat them.
- Serve with lots of blue cheese dressing and celery sticks on the side.
- This will help cool down the heat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.