This is as great a recipe as it can get! Similar to the classic, red-hot barbecue chicken, this spicy Cajun poultry dish is made and mixed with real ketchup, herbs, spices, and vinegar and keeps a tangy aroma with the chicken.
For the poultry base Edit
- 1 – 2 pounds boneless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp. ketchup
- ⅓ cup oil
- 3 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 ½ tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- dash of salt
- Combine marinade ingredients and mix well.
- Place chicken in a large self-closing plastic bag and add the marinade.
- Marinate chicken for at least 10 – 20 minutes or for up to 3 hours for stronger flavor.
- Grill chicken 10 – 14 minutes or until done.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.