- 2 lbs small red potatoes
- ½ cup chopped red onions
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- 6 tablespoons cider vinegar, divided
- ½ lb precooked smoked kielbasa or Cajun sausage, sliced
- 4 – 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 20–30 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Rinse with cold water; cool completely.
- Cut into ¼ inch slices; place in a large bowl.
- Add onions, parsley, and 3 tablespoons vinegar; toss.
- In a medium skillet, cook sausage in oil for 5–10 minutes or until it begins to brown.
- Remove with slotted spoon and add to potato mixture.
- To drippings in skillet, add mustard, garlic, pepper, cayenne and remaining vinegar; bring to a boil, whisking constantly.
- Pour over salad and toss gently.
- Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.