Makes 6 servings.
- 1 x 4.5 to 8-ounce package Cajun rice mix or jambalaya mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1 x 15-ounce can dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 medium-size green bell pepper, julienned
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.