These brownies are easy to make and take very little preparation time. A crowd with a sweet tooth will enjoy them!
- This recipe was inspired by www.cooks.com
- 2 eggs
- 125 grams of cream cheese
- 1 cake mix (chocolate or fudge flavor)
- 100 grams of dark chocolate
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- sugar, to taste
For the brownies Edit
- Melt half the chocolate with the butter.
- Mix these with one egg with the cake mix to form a stiff dough.
- Pat the dough into a greased baking pan.
For the topping Edit
- Melt the remaining chocolate and mix it together with the cream cheese and one egg, and sugar to taste.
- Spread the topping onto the dough.
- Bake according to the instructions on the cake mix box.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.