Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- Date and source unknown.
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Beat cake mix, oil, pudding, sour cream and eggs together very well.
- In separate bowl mix together Sugar, cinnamon and pecans.
- Place ½ cake mix in greased tube pan.
- Place ½ of Sugar mixture on top of cake mixture.
- Top with remaining cake batter, then top with remaining Sugar mixture.
- Bake at 325 °F for 45 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.