- 1 pound cow bones
- 1 pound meat
- 1 beef broth cube
- 6 cups water
- 6 green plantains (4 cooked and 2 raw)
- 3 leafs of cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp achiote (annatto)
- 3 garlic
- 1 small yucca
- 2 ears of corn
- 1 small carrot, chopped in small cubes
- greens - chopped
- salt, pepper, cumin
- 1 small red onion, thinly chopped.
- 1 small green pepper, thinly chopped.
- 3 tbsp peanut butter or ground peanut
- boiled eggs
- 3 tbsp annatto
- meat from the soup
- salt, pepper, cumin, oregano
- ajinomoto (monosodium glutamate)
- Blend the onion, green pepper and garlic.
- Put in a pot put with the water, bones, meat broth cube, parsley, annatto, salt, pepper and cumin.
- Let boil and add the 4 plantains, cabbage, yucca corn, greens and carrots.
- Grate the 2 raw plantains.
- Once the 4 plantains are cooked, take them out of the fire squash them and mix them with the raw ones, add annatto and some soup if necessary to form a mass.
- Set this apart while making the stuffing.
- In 2 tbsp annatto fry the onion, green pepper, garlic, the meat from the soup chopped, the peanut butter, raisins, peas, oregano and add salt and pepper.
- Let this cook.
- Take some plantain mass and stuff with the stuffing, making small balls.
- Put the balls in the soup and cook at low heat for 10 minutes approximately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.